- Full All-New Duster Press Kit available to download now
- All-new, modern and robust exterior styling.
- New interior styling: completely redesigned, more comfortable and more user-friendly.
- Useful new equipment to make everyday life easier.
- Upgraded comfort and driving enjoyment.
- A 4WD driving experience amongst the very best of the SUV market.
- Pricing that is still shockingly affordable.
- UK sales to begin from the middle of 2018.
Dacia is today taking the wraps off the All-new Duster as part of a world premiere at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show. The Dacia press conference was hosted by Jean-Christophe Kugler, Executive Vice President, Chairman of Europe Region, joined by Dacia Germany’s customer community on the revamped Dacia stand.
“By building on the strengths of its predecessor, the All-new Duster simply brings customers more – all for a price that is still unbelievably affordable,” says Jean-Christophe Kugler. “As you can see, every single feature we added helps to facilitate everyday motoring. The All-new Duster is more Duster than ever. It’s an off-roader that will take customers further in even greater style and comfort.”
With more than one million cars sold, Dacia Duster has been revised and updated seven successful years after the model was first released. This iconic car has been renewed, with new styling, equipment and a completely updated interior. Meanwhile, Duster is as spacious as ever, boasting the same off-road ability and the same low price tag.
The car’s new design underlines the All-new Duster’s SUV pedigree thanks to its modern, robust and particularly assertive styling. The muscular front and rear ends appear wider and the car’s lines are more horizontal with a higher belt line. Meanwhile, new roof bars and prominent front and rear skid plates are pointers to the All-new Duster’s adventurer credentials. A new LED front lighting signature further accentuates Duster’s exciting new look.
The designers worked from a clean slate to come up with a completely new interior and provide a cabin that is modern, functional and particularly comfortable:
- The dashboard has been totally redesigned to provide a status-enhancing, ergonomic cabin, with the MediaNav display moved to the upper part of the dashboard.
- The seats have been entirely revised for upgraded comfort and support.
- Careful attention has been paid to the materials, as well as to fit and finish.
- Clever stowage spaces have increased the car’s total stowage capacity to 28.6 litres.
The All-new Duster also offers a host of equipment never previously seen in the Dacia product range and eagerly awaited by Dacia customers:
- Multi-view camera
- Blind Spot Warning
- Curtain airbags
- Automatic air conditioning
- Hands-free card
- Automatic head lights
By renewing its iconic model, Dacia intends to bring even more of what customers love to continue to grow the popular brand. With sales exceeding 434,000 vehicles from January to August 2017, Dacia posted an increase in sales of more than 11 per cent. The story now continues with the All-New Duster which offers new, enriched features at a price that remains unbeatable.
The All-New Duster will go on sale in the UK from the middle of 2018.
View the full All-New Duster Frankfurt Motor Show Press Kit here.